Saturday, June 13, 2009

How Can Chemical Contribute To Diabetes

Lanz - Bulldog

The LANZ Bulldog is already a cult-executor, the sound of a cylinder is self-
Did he even earlier " preheated "To be with the special blowtorch on the piston head, you have expanded in the sixties his art already and he started (Modified) without the" time consuming "procedure. The only one existing pistons, it seemed that the direction wrong way ran, then they had supported at one time several reverse gears and a few of the journey ahead. Even the "problem" was later a indicator on before one engages a gear.




A Tractor (Tug) has accompanied me all my life, the "little" blue is -LANZ Bulldog especially with the 17 hp from 1954. On such a tractor I learned to drive. Father took me to the pasture and I was allowed molehill "drag" until he came to fetch me again for the return trip on the public road, I had one just 10 years old.
recording from 1957.





Here's a neat piece from Wrohm (my eyes were a little watery) .
on 12.06.2009 on the Heider marketplace.









Incorporated Duel in the executor Heide (for NDR broadcast DAS). Heath won with 645 tractors during transit within half an hour through a "counter . The city Haren the Ems ( NDS), however, share only 408 tractors. Total of 782 tractors were lined up on the largest market square in Germany.



course, the typical noise is one of them ... please ... from film

0 comments:

Post a Comment