Thursday, February 10, 2011

Largest Attachment Size

Sun Beach Club

Hello!

"Experience Worlds - Sun Beach Iceland" is the full name of a new location.

It consists of a dance club and five theme parks. Everything can be by a teleport system reach each other. Although there are many areas to cuddle, there is here in the first place is a romantic dance club.


Since the Intan Couple pillars are scattered everywhere, can couples dance in every world of experience. The dances are varied and very challenging.

solo dancers visit the Chimera a pure dance floors. However, the Chimera balls only with 2 freebie dances are full.

of the major weaknesses of a Chimera is so that the dances are not selectable. Thus, for singles only synchronized dance is possible. Why do the builders have not expanded their Intan plant for Singeltänze remains secure their little secret.


The owners are QueenOfPirates (Marigona Pearl) and anti guenter Esse. guenter I happened to meet in Second Life. He assured me that many DJs will hang up. Furthermore, live performances by various artists planned. On Saturday there is a concert of "Unheilig" on the program.


Our little tour of this world adventure begins in the lower level. Here, among other things, a few shops, games and many areas to relax and the Sun Beach Club ". The dance floor is made of high quality timber, and embeds itself harmoniously to a rock. A small bar is integrated.



Next, I would like to see "Go to Hell". On the teleport column I click on the left side of the small preview window. Result, the "Buddy", a little green monster. I sit on Buddy, and it really brings me to my desired location.

the latest in the "Go to Hell" I am glad that I carry a very thin dress. Here it is in fact cozy and warm. For the transparent dance floor is above an active volcano.




Get out of 'Dancing in the Clouds ". Everything here is very bright and friendly. A spiral staircase leads me to something higher, to an even thinner clouds. wow, what is no longer a look .... the top it! The castle also invites the way to a visit. It houses including a large ballroom.



The "Romantic - Area" is a green park. The hidden comfort zones invite to stay.



The "Milky Way Galaxy" consists of planetary debris. Who likes the Galaxy will not be disappointed. But you should already be afraid of heights. * Ggg *



All Worlds are made very carefully. I have (almost) all felt comfortable. The concept is simple. You go to a dance in the Sun Beach Club, and if you want to be alone, one enters a world of experience. But the guests ultimately decide about the future. I wish the owners, and Guenter Marigona anyway all the best.


And who has now been fit, we have noticed that still lacks a world of experience. For when last I looked the plane "roller skating and skydiving" on. This level is designed so unkind that they gave me no picture was worth. It is a green Plate on which is just slightly off. A free parachute can get here, but roller skates you have to bring it myself. For me, an absolute "no go"!


Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blue% 20Otis/156/211/21


Love, Your Akemi Imako

0 comments:

Post a Comment