Thursday, December 9, 2010

How To Stich Anarkali At Home

Missing Mile

Hello!

It's one of those uncomfortable days of December. Really bright, it is the whole day did not. Wet cold it is. A few days ago it must have snowed. Most of the snow is already melted. But scattered snow piles provide the temperature still stand up.


The thermometer shows me 0 degrees. But through the north-east wind, it feels much colder. I still do not feel cold. Wisely, I had a snug thermal - pulled over sweater. But how long can he keep my body from this damp cold? For too long, I should not rumtüdeln here. I need not be. So great the place is not.



The roads and buildings to give this place does not shine. They are old and gray broken. gives color of houses does not seem to. Somewhere there is a car that is being offered for sale. Obviously there is here a few years. It fits perfectly to the environment. You may suspect it ... it's gray / blue! Ah yes, who buys a convertible this time of year!


After all, the place has a railway station. But I do not think that still holds a train. Who, too?


A few meager expenses lie in the few mom and pop shops. Customers, I do not see any. In general, the place looks deserted. Behind the village there is still a residential area. Slowly, I stroll through the alley. I still have hope of meeting a citizen. But almost all the houses are signs that tenants are being sought. No, not here, I meet local people. This unwillingness to live, not voluntary.


Slowly I feel the cold on my skin. I've also seen enough. I quickly die back.



Taxi: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Soap/71/136/28

Best regards, Your Akemi Imako

0 comments:

Post a Comment