Friday, December 3, 2010

Instaler Filmer Gratis

MyANIMATION

Hello!

Last week I wanted to look for two new dances from the field house. In the shops I know I did not like the dances. So I activated the SL search. But even in the shops that I found there, I was disappointed. Actually I wanted to give up. For some reason I was still on alert MyANIMATION. I would like to see the shop as fast yet final.


from the "fast" was a long time. I was so thrilled with the dances that I had to test everything.

These wonderful and fluid movements of the dances are characterized by MyANIMATION. The animations are relatively long, the transitions.


MyANIMATION in a pleasant location and very clear a huge selection from all areas of dance. House, Rock'n Roll, Hip Hop, Free Style and and and ... .. wow, I get goose bumps now.


Furthermore you can find in the shop photo poses for couples, and state for him and her. A very beautiful animation Overrraider (AO) can still grab for free. Only you'll have to fill it with my own tutorial on setting up a AOs of 12:02:10 but that is a breeze.


Unfortunately there are no MyANIMATION Gehanimationen and no couple dances. But there is still a fairly young company. And let us be surprised what they show us everything.


MyANIMATION The company is specialized according to their own information on animation in 3D?

The real-time movements and processes of professional dancers, models and actors were technologically motion for the second world reacted.


Why emphasizes the manufacturer that their dances are in "3D" is beyond my knowledge. 3D means three-dimensional, so deep, horizontally and vertically. This is quite normal when dancing? Finally, in a jet plane's not too stressed that even he can fly up and down!


Like all dance poses you can also use this anywhere in Second Life.

you really know the difference between "Playing in the world" and "Play Locally"? In "In the world" can all admire your dance, with "local" you can only see you dance itself.

course, the dances can also be a Chimera or a solo Intan place.


The prices are slightly higher than the competition. But they account for more fun. The version with copy right will cost L $ 248 and give the version for 180 L $. But for many dances you also get three sets, which are a bit cheaper. Just look at yourself.


MyANIMATION: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Luxor% 20City/126/147/24


Best regards, Your Akemi Imako


0 comments:

Post a Comment