Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How To Make A Tape Up Haircut

The Holidays are over ...

Hello,

before yesterday started the university with me and my vacations are over (about the first week telling Uni I next commit times).

The first week was pretty impressive. We have seen many new things and new people kennengelert of the world: German, Belgian, French, Danes, Swedes, U.S. Americans, Peruvians, citizens of the Emirates vereingten, Russians, Japanese, Koreans and Chinese;)

is heavy it only if I am asked for names. I was never so good and here you can hear real every day new names. I know not even the names of all Maschis (I have learned the way, that machine is not a dirty word.), But the most important ones was to keep me.
weekend we even kennengelert nightlife. But before I come for the weekend, we were still Wednesday and Thursday in the International Beer Town ". This is a beer garden in Chinese, where you can get for 40 cents and 0.3 small it - because it's ok to one or the other Round jump. And then after the round was a little smaller but we have met one evening and older Chinese men who were drunk but very strong. One of them - the Betrunkenste - has only raised us in Chinese (more like yelling) and then in English. When we then talked briefly with them, they have invited us for a beer and we had some extremely funny conversations. Mainly, the Chinese drunken slurred and we have enjoyed themselves immensely, because he always wanted to know where we come from and he did not believe us that we are from Germany, because we do not like German looked (he believes). The fat, drunken Chinese was really the main attraction that night and we were not able to go until the Chinese were then attend at half-third And even though I wanted to go at half past 1, very shortly before the Chinese came.

On Friday I had my BWLer information event, which was all in all very funny. It came immediately with anybody else today, be it first with the Germans (that's the easiest first), but also later with quite a few who were there. Many of the people listed above I have met there. The campus tour is literally dropped into the water because it rained in torrents, but I will still on your own (or with some other) check. In the course selection however, it is a bit problematic (for the first time is something really wrong: /). I can choose 2 of the 4 in Germany is not already out looking for courses. The one hand there is mysteriously no more and the others I have not properly investigated at home, it is the second part of a lecture. Now I await with interest the response from Wrede (Economics Review Committee at the RWTH), umwählen if I can. After I had Friday it written an eternally long email, it was already what later, and after dinner we have some time again in front of Zijing Building # 21 hit in the Maschis to see what the evening is pending an extent. After a beer or two, we have our Russian Anton friend made. Anton can be good Chinese and knows something in Beijing. He has strongly discouraged us more Fridays to go away as Saturday, because we actually already had almost no desire. After a brief discussion, we decided to have min 2 taxis for € 5 each for 30-40. to ride ride to the disco Vics. Arrived, I was greeted warmly. The disco itself was quite expensive in comparison (Heineken bottle 3 €). We have previously considered to share a Wiskey the fishes, but one was then already too drunk. In the end we all günsiger would come off if we had done it. The next day, we also learn that you here drinking shots rather than beer. Well, has all its advantages and disadvantages, because none of us had a headache the next day. The disco itself was pretty full and there was hardly room to dance (at first). The music was okay, some probably not so good, but the atmosphere in the disco was great, no one has a kind of looked stupid or something. Total of the disco had a really great hip hop / RNB room (2 floors) and a smaller dance / party room (including 2-tier, aer only half). We are beginning to wipe out the party room because it was easy to complete in the other room. The evening was definitely so much fun that we were there for more than 5. Then we saw that was exactly the opposite mix. Since we wanted to still clean, although I quite hot was. The admission, however, wanted for 6 € (after 5 !!!!). Since we (Damian, Niels and me) then on it no longer wanted to on Tommy and Till that came in really still for 1 €. So we are in the morning with the taxi home, or to Mc'D. There had only little burgers, because the breakfast already made. We have therefore ordered and 4 double cheeseburgers and later snapped up an American for 2 in his face when he made a call - and was angry;) Platt and tired, we went to bed at 6:30.

And I had to be ever on Saturday at 9 clock in the cafeteria, because I had met my Chinese buddy. Of course, I overslept and was awakened by the phone where I would stay because ... I quickly dressed and teeth brushed I min then 30th come too late. There I will provisionally selected my courses, I'm back to the dorm to sleep. At noon we had an information session for exchange students, where we will all have met again on the previous evening, and more. The event has offered to exchange experiences of the previous evening, as it was in Chinese, although it was for exchange students .... We then wanted to see even a little the City, because we still do not know about so we are not so far come. We are out at the next transfer station from the station, because there the same day the opening ceremony by a large, 6 storey department store, was with a Chinese band! - That was so bad, Tokio Hotel standard. I think we bought anything, but in spending spree was not after the previous evening. Early Abned was first then rest for me called before it again in the evening in the Internationl Beer Town, went where it was decided that we probably still the propaganda (disco right in the neighborhood and for western people for free). Of course, I have again failed to resist it, although again the next day I had to get out early. The propaganda was really small, above, a chill room and a really close down in the basement disco, even closer than the Vics. We have people with 8-9 first created a little room ... at half 3 then the last vodka Redbull was in it and I'm exhausted sleep down.

I had to get up early on Sunday because I had a small (8-17 Clock) City tour with guide. Was organized as a tour of the business school and all for nothing. We have seen the Tiananmen, the Forbidden City, the oldest city of Beijing and a fake mall. One has heard so much history that it has forgotten most of the next point again. I have but many exciting pictures taken, let's see if I can call it something else in mind. For Tianmen but I will go again, because we like this little have seen, in part because almost everything was closed for the Olympics. The day has also done a lot of fun because you have met again a few more people and were all still very tired from the previous evenings. In the historical city, we have been drove to Rikschars and ate with a family. This is because so common that families offer this to make money. I personally would not give my bedroom, living room and another room with other tourists Freme in order to manage there. But the homeowner was the proudest man in the room. He has loudly proklammiert that he is the last 4 or 5 generations in the possession of this house (a leader who translated it). His speech was much longer, but it had heard enough on the day. In the fake department store (Silk Market), it looks like on a market. The stands are to each other directly and all the vendors to a scream. And this is very, very tiring. In the end, but to look very awesome, as all do flog the same fake stuff and all their prices to bargain down to a tenth (how much profit making then determined yet). On Dorm later times we have our vacation plans for the first Okoberwoche (Chinese national) considered, but have come to a conclusion. come

A pro po finally: What became longer, but was also an amazing weekend. The first Unitag come then, as already said, the next day.
a nice day!

UPDATE:
photos online:
http://picasaweb.google.de/snibsnib/Beijing2
Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment