Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hes Not The Babys Dad And Were Always Argueing

Study and Cultural

This week I had some work to do. In the next week were homework, two presentations had a presentation in and of my final report and be ready.
has learned so much every day and I had much to do hardly anything, except at night when the air is out so well then.
On Monday evening we wanted to go to a jazz club, but unfortunately we are for the show again too late. We thought that if there is 21h is as nothing before 10 and we arrived at 10:45 there because the taxi driver had gotten lost. Unfortunately, no band was more because only Vinni (Hong Kong), who had informed us about the party. After 2 beers and a cheeseburger, it was then again back to the hostel.
Tuesday and Thursday went out of the gym in addition to learning anything and also on Wednesday I was not propaganda, but am after the Chinese classes to your home. On Friday it has indulged in peace then a movie - The Bourne Identity.
Thank God it was then but in Saturday something fashionable. Even though we had our soccer game the next day (diemal it has not bothered us because we still had in my head, like the last time was) are Damian and I went to the trainees of the party girls at BWM. We were a bit rate of the students there because everyone else has done an internship. The party was a little slow and was more sit announced. Later still Peter and Chris (finally not the only students), but then we also went relatively quickly after the Alfa. Since it was funny, definitely better than before and better than the last time in Alfa, and we stayed until 3:30 still there. Then Damian had a very senseless, half-hour Dispute over a "little thing", because Damian and I quote, mine has "gepatscht in the face" and I told him pressed against the detected approaching taxi. For reconciliation, we have embraced and are then at Mc `s on BigMc Maxi Menu eating gone.
The football game the next day I would have slept through almost since it was already kicked off at 8 clock. I was then 10 minutes before kick there, as Damian had called for the fifth time. I was even this time on the grid, right-back! In the break I was then only replaced because I was so honest and have said that I've never played midfield. Complete nonsense .... well, then played 0-0 draw. After a was small nachmorgendlichen sleep in the Qingqing it became a pizzeria. We did not rumpimmeln the day as we would have liked, but had to prepare for the week so a lot. So .... back to the homework

0 comments:

Post a Comment