Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mount & Blade - Mody Shadow Rising

The second week of our vacation

On Monday and Tuesday had to be crammed, because I lot of homework on his head, next Monday and an exam for the weekend again what decency.
It was already on Wednesday after learning back into my favorite disco: propaganda. The evening was pure hammer. First, we were still making the "Chinese Corner", since I had to compete against a big Koreans eat and a rather large American who has won then, too. I was recently, though I've even cheated - did the Damian given all things. Then it went to Pyros Pizza, where Fred, Rose and two Norwegians were already waiting for me. So even a small piece of pizza and off we went into the room. The evening was great fun, all right man to admit it was really drunk a lot and I can not remember a small part. But I still remember that I'm out there looking for almost an hour, my bike, but have not found. But Rose (He actually is Chilinese - WARNING: not Chinese) who lost his bike. So I am a 6 foot gone home, what you could see from the SMS, which I've written Damian ("DELICIOC", "Au hür
...."). The next day I came was a little late for class, but what bugged me more that my cap and my bike was gone. I then got the bike from Niels hired because who really motivated me that the bicycle is still there, but I was too drunk. Unfortunately, this was not so ..... On the rest day was chill and have announced Kung-Fu, but then early sleep.
Friday after morning learning again went to dinner at the opening party of Peter and Chris. I since have a very cozy made, as it Wednesday so as round went, but the party was so loud that the police 3 times and came in third time have even taken Peter (was rumored). The other man was already hosted by 1 clock in bed, so the party broke up slowly, but we went with 2 girls of BMW in the near SanLiTun into Alpha, because since it should be so cool. On the way, I went alone with Damian because the others had such a hurry. But we were so hungry that we said that we stop the next McD easy and gets out. I'm so fast out on the next Mc `s, on the road boundary and I climbed on the queue. After my brief conversation with a Swede, who sells tickets in Beijing, my phone rang, Damian, I should hurry, stressed out, the taxi driver. I could not help it so, Burger that my need so long, but back in the taxi we were surprised us because the taxi drivers but also receives money for waiting. But we have checked quickly than we were 30 seconds at the finish: D We therefore full of good things to Alpha, but the store was more of a shed Aachen .... only men and children. This music was also quite funny, although that was from the 80s, but you knew not a single song. So we asked the girls whether or elsewhere want to go with, but she refused and then we said sent after 10 minutes: "We are tired and go home." The have not noticed determined. Thank God we have known others who were nearby - in the cargo. Sorry, did we do not know where the cargo was and so we had to ask, and by the by 4 ... there was not even so much going on ... But fortunately, we met two Chinese women, so Damian unpacked again be Chinese, then the Answer: "Massage?". Damian so again asked for directions, answer: "sex room". We sought further declined with thanks, then, until we happen to be a street are gone in and flashed before us the bright lights of the Cargo. Inside, we met Viki, Astrid, Eira, Mads and at a table with a few Chinese Carina sat still, we have taken before or with the taxi on the way to the inauguration party. In the cargo itself, even if it belongs to a quite different, almost nothing was los. The bartender put together even the chairs. Nevertheless, it was quite funny, at least the music was good again. At 5 clock we went finally to Wudaokou where we wanted to once again closed in the 24 `s Mc.
Saturday morning I had then Chinese by 10 clock. Niels has lent me his bike, so I get there, what stood in front of Mc's, where I had one more day before: my bike, I've lost on Wednesday. As the evening closed again .... yes I was probably eating something;) The day was again in the bucket .... after exhausting night and getting up so early and also because we are still at Burger Qingqing (the Chinese Mc 's have been eating on campus) for lunch. Evening We were invited to the birthday party, a themed party at Winni. So we went as a savior of the Revolution to the Hutongs (Beijing's old city) and the evening was again only instead of by 1 clock stopped at 3:30 ... and I had on the Sunday and still teaching, because that was turned out on Wednesday. Since I could then sleep well because the room was really cool, so real with comfortable chairs. Much better than usual Sunday, I had to read it again because the exam on Monday decency, but real hope I had already laid aside.

Here are a few pictures of the first and second week after the holiday:
http://picasaweb.google.de/snibsnib/Beijing04

0 comments:

Post a Comment