Thursday, November 15, 2007

Poems Asking For Money As A Gift

first week of our vacation

The following Monday we were all pretty down and there was nothing special done. Only I have come to have a cold, because I had the whole day running my air conditioning ...
Tuesday I sat down with Peter taken from Darmstadt, something to tell about our travels. Peter was in Tibet and had accidentally at his laptop and showed me really cool pictures. I think that Tibet is also a worthwhile trip, but I will not go back there because I do not have enough time. Later we went into Lush, a small bar, and met with Viki, Chris and two Frenchmen. Unfortunately, I found the music too loud to lead to a really good conversation.
Wednesday was again a quiet day to night. So she went back to the propaganda on the so sharply criticized Flatrate Party. Damian and Till (there were not as many as German) was the partying out. The main attraction was definitely the three Italians and Swiss. They were so horny that they even kissed in front of us. Then wanted to that we also do .... pointless;) All four study Chinese at another university. The Swiss was a funny fellow who could be integrated quite easily - we had now arrived on NEM level, where everything was not too difficult. Because we had celebrated too long, I missed on Thursday, the first 1 1 / 2 hours. Damian has not written me a nice text message that I bring to drink what he please. The rest of the day, and Friday I had to do homework. Also Friday night was not much because we had a football game on Saturday. Unfortunately I have not played a minute. But that was not so bad because I went then to the Kung-Fu. That was really cool, but unfortunately is was too expensive, so only 2 or 3 times I was there. But the teacher was really fit, so I was also made of real skills. I was so tired in the evening. But perhaps that was also due to our extremely good food. We have in fact made the honor to travel to the steak house. We have Although not the first place and the store would close just as we arrived, but as we have said that we are 8-hungry German, have made an exception and we were the last to the restaurant and at the end were even longer than the cook there. The steak fries with a little bit, vegetables and noodles was right LEEEEECKER. So as we have already seen an alternative to Christmas, when the message has closed .... look!
On Sunday, we again wanted to see something new from Beijing. We opted for a quiet day in Bei Hai Park. The park is located on a lake and in the middle of the lake is still a very big tower. We rented an electric boat and are a kinda went over the lake, very relaxing. After that, we are comfortable walking through the park, unfortunately we were not able to the tower because we were too late. Rather, because everything here so early makes. We then wanted to go eat something nice in a restaurant, but unfortunately was not related .... normally you have so nice here at 5 dishes that are hot at the awards, 1-2 Zonks. But at dinner there was only Zonks horrible. Then we went to McD for a change.
so fast And then a week and over ... (the second week comes tomorrow or the day after, which was again exciting and pictures coming later)

0 comments:

Post a Comment