Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Servies Johnson Bro Oldenglis

American, Russian Halloween

On Monday came the dreaded exam. Damian and I have exchanged the night before still beautiful final questions before we have it set on Monday well in the classes together. The exam was open-book (so you could take it all) and Damian and I have previously beautiful a piece of paper with German words like "safe", "uncertain", "I have not" made. We have then more beautiful the numbers of tasks written until we have spoken at some point just yet. But the teacher also played solitaire all the time (as seen from the at least). Very nice always were the phrases "How do you know that?" "Did I just read the book." In the end we did then both a question and not even after three-time recalculation of all combinations of numbers, we came out not the answer (Multiple Choise everything was). I am looking forward to the teacher and then explained to me how you calculate the first and 5 minutes later, the even came and told us which answer is correct. So a horny exam we had not thought of and we have spent the last afternoon all still inside, to check the book, we are at the Days again drove into the city. Damian received by his Chinese teacher, a shopping tip, we had planned to attend. The day was very funny, we had great weather and bomb mood because nothing could go wrong. Actually, Damian has even received two tips, so we are for the one that was not soooo awesome, even to the other. Since it was much too large for that we got through there altogether. That was true again as 3-4 streets and all full of Chinese. The second tip was so Xidan, where we have seen in a mall, an amusement arcade, where we also have beautiful at the end of half an hour our money squandered. Then we went to a sushi restaurant .... my first time .... sushi is also the last:) Well, I thought it was really not that awesome, but it tasted the Damian. In the evening we then indulged in the lovely evening, "Herr Lehmann".
Tuesday was then a little calmer. After graduating college, which was first chilled and then done a few things that had already been asked because of retreat behind it. But at night it was really good again, because the Zhang Fan (Chinese miners from the Niels) brought us back to a tip. From the western gate out to the left and in a smaller road to Chicken Wings store. Really cool, it was sure it was colder, but we still up for the atmosphere we all sat down and ate well enough.
Wednesday was then something typical: make the first morning beautiful university and jobs (or this and that) and evenings off to propaganda. Till this time again, Damian and Fred was there. I wanted to make that night a quiet because the week before had made me ready and this has worked out great. But the Damian was sooo buckets full and the Till has had the whole night other girls. I've sat down nicely at the bar at a quarter to 3 and I got the Champions League game looked. Unfortunately, the rest was only 10 minutes away .... there was such a Chinese woman who knew everything about football. Could enumerate every player in the German teams (with substitutes). Well, as bad as I thought it was not, I'm beautiful on the TV and watched me inveigled their drivel, until suddenly the girl next to the easy chair by the fallen. I could not, I've laughed so corrupt (with all the subtlety of what you can have;)). Then I said, no matter how, if she does not want to help her friend, as my the cold to me. "This is not my friend" Since I was too stupid and I've been hofen the poor girl first and ordered a water. Shortly thereafter, however, came the bouncer who have released it and I could continue watching in silence. A few minutes later, but Damian and Tim came up ... Damian: "Hey who want to beat me all down I'm just the doorman. down the stairs pushed. "CLEARLY IS! So I disbelieve the stairs and Damian his collar quite far up. Below, of course, was nothing, except that Damian was ultra full. It was cool and the crowning has Damien also his newly purchased chain maliciously destroyed and wanted to throw his bike into the bushes.
Thursday morning, this time it was not me who has overslept, but Damian. He came but then no longer smooth, but has only connected with eating. Much was also not on the day of Till was the whole time in vinegar Niels came in the evening with the incidence in the Mao Live House to watch a rock band .... GOOD IDEA:. / Well, but in solidarity I'm in, I connected ... was a crappy idea ... But thank God I'm free on Fridays so that I can sleep because sometimes alone.
But as time went really nothing on this Friday. Not lunch, not dinner ... I can not remember what I've since done so, but it was not something special. Damian and I were on the Next day have a football game and are therefore not gone away ....
VERY bad idea, because I once again played 0 minutes. But the Saturday was back in the ass to make something reasonable. So beautiful again made the tasks of the university (yes it is very busy with everything) and evening but we have decided to go to the Halloween party where there were no more tickets for (it actually is the 27.10.). So some nonsense and then bought there by taxi. We have made taxi-sharing, so people out there seen that looked even Halloween Fair and just asked if we mitkönnen. All great, because we have saved some money and pretty nice people to know (Zhege), even if I've seen today yet again. This was at the Halloween Party to do anything ... all sold out and there was no more. Even when the party looked good, we had to then quickly because the others wanted to Vix, the rain was total and we went even better with those as a couple. The Vix was it good after the third vodka Redbull, of course, just because it was as straight empty. Later at night, then arrived and then two Russians that we have constantly been dancing, but then after we got two more rounds, but had received nothing, were as fast away as they were there. After Vic's we went to the nearby Mc `s, before we took the taxi home.
Sunday was our American day. Not only are we the night at 5 at Mc `s eaten a large menu BigMc have, no, we are the next morning to have breakfast at half past 1 Qingqing pizza, a large country pizza. As Damian and I found the weather too cool (Clear blue sky) to return to sit only in the university, we summarily snatched the Marco Polo travel guide and found a really hot walk. So get a taxi to the starting point. There was then a first Starbucks coffee for Damian. We were both struck the night before and something very funny on it and then have all the nonsense talked and made. Since so Chinese people have stood on the bridge, which distributes "Free Hugs". So let's camera and all the hugs that were happy and we had our fun. The first walk we went to the Hu Hai (a small tranquil lake), then past the Drum Tower, the Bell Tower (since we are still pure, but was not more spectacular), until we in a quiet residential area (you did not hear the traffic, but only two roads was on again a thick main road) to the other northern lakes (the only so called, although they are in the middle of the city) are vorbeigeschlendert. Of course, I've also done the odd photograph, especially in the places that the guide has so stressed - a beautiful day. Back it went to the Metro, the walk ended, fortunately, right at the station and we are there not new in it. Back in Wu Dao Kou us to a burger restaurant (this time, no it was not Mc's), where the really big burgers have made. How could we let our American day also end differently than a burger. In the evening I was still a date with my buddy and I have learned a little German:)

http://picasaweb.google.de/snibsnib/Beijing05

0 comments:

Post a Comment